Top Ad unit 728 × 90

The Most Beautiful T-shirts

 

The Most Beautiful T-shirts, Hoodie, Longsleeve tee and Sweater

Most Beautiful T-shirts! As I write this, I'm wearing a brand new white T-shirt with colorful African ribbons prominently on my chest and a diamond of the same fabric on each sleeve. And maybe it's the only T-shirt I own that has a strong message incorporated into its design. The story behind this has to do with how the refugees were purged under a negative light. Most of the time, refugees are labeled as filthy, lazy, violent ... So the strips of documents that translate dissatisfied labels are supposed to be for refugees, ”explained Laetitia. giving me my new t-shirt; one of many designs from her Aphrogee collection came out late June.


















































Born in Douala of Cameroon, Leatitia Tchakoute came to Cyprus as an asylum seeker in 2017. Currently, a recognized refugee and a Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering at the University of Nicosia, the main Her life experience and dedication to uplifting the local African community. was preoccupied with a large amount of his spare time and energy over the years and led to the creation of Aphrogee and the Most Beautiful T-shirts!






























It all started with personal training, I got into trouble with some African manners and I wanted to fix this by dialogue, communicating, and showing them what they were doing, helping them. respond better to situations and Most Beautiful T-shirts! I ask what they are doing with their lives as they wait for their papers; I asked them what they wanted to do with their lives… the more I spoke to the refugees, the more I understood that they had relieved needs, ”added Leatitia.
The Most Beautiful T-shirts Reviewed by Cris Devil Gamer on tháng 9 11, 2020 Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by libershirt © 2017
Edit: T-Shirtat | Shared By: PICTURESTEES

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Tên

Email *

Thông báo *

Được tạo bởi Blogger.