Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Hip Hop Street Fashion Men And Women T-shirt

 

Hip Hop Street Fashion Men And Women T-shirt, Hoodie, and Sweater

The Hip-Hop street fashion men and women T-shirt! I've always liked fashion. I've always been known to be the kid on the ugliest dressing projects. I'm an only child, so it's easy for me to get what I want intelligently. As a child, you focused on your appearance the most. My mom makes sure I look great every time I leave the house - she wants to know "my son is very nice". My father is the head of his projects, work. If my mother didn't understand, he did. I always wear clothes that are ahead of the time. Since all the kids are wearing regular bomber jackets, I have a Dapper Dan jacket.









































































I had a drip problem at the age of 13. I have a Gucci jacket with the word Gucci on the back, snorkel joints. I've always been ahead of my time with fashion, I've grown up in it. I've come to love incorporating things that don't have to be put together, such as shirts and hats and the Hip-Hop street fashion men and women T-shirt! Let's be a little different. This line was a thought, but then I said, "lemme make some t-shirts and see how people like it." Greetings to my man. The leader, logo designer, he is also a rapper dope. People fell in love with it, starting with a t-shirt making then moving to sweets. That's my lane right there, gone ever since.






























































My summer collection is dope because people love sweets. I wanted to make summer outfits so I went with short-sleeved sweaters and zippered hoodies. I did a different color scheme with pink, green, and blue, messing with those summer colors. I have pink, black, and white for women and men, it's unisex. Men can certainly see dope in it and the Hip-Hop street fashion men and women T-shirt! I try to fit it, but I don't go crazy about it either. I like the simple freshness, I don't like the bunch of logos on all my stuff. I'm trying to achieve what I have to do. I'm knocking on greatness right now with my line, I'm striving forward.

Hip Hop Street Fashion Men And Women T-shirt Reviewed by Cris Devil Gamer on tháng 9 10, 2020 Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by libershirt © 2017
Edit: T-Shirtat | Shared By: PICTURESTEES

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Tên

Email *

Thông báo *

Được tạo bởi Blogger.