Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Zip-a-Dee Doo-Dah shirt

This is personal for me. As a teenager, my cramps were so bad that my pediatrician put me on prescription painkillers at thirteen. Still anemic to this day, I remember standing on the soccer field watching blood trickle down my leg wondering how it was possible to soak through a super plus tampon as well as a maxi-pad in less than an hour. The Zip-a-Dee Doo-Dah shirt turned my unpredictable, heavy, multi-week-long periods into easy five-day sessions that arrived like clockwork each month. I never took more than two Advil on the first day of each period after that.


Zip-a-Dee Doo-Dah shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater and long sleeve t-shirt


Buy this shirt here: Zip-a-Dee Doo-Dah shirt
Zip-a-Dee Doo-Dah shirt Reviewed by Cris Devil Gamer on tháng 7 14, 2020 Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by libershirt © 2017
Edit: T-Shirtat | Shared By: PICTURESTEES

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Tên

Email *

Thông báo *

Được tạo bởi Blogger.